life is tough when you’re a lazy perfectionist who simultaneously doesn’t give a shit about anything but at the same time cares too much about everything u feel
This post is too real
rjdaae replied to your post:Hi GP! I really like your blog! I was just wondering, how did you come up with your screen name? Thanks for your time!You could be GPDaae. We could start a club. XD
We could ALL change our names to something-Daae.
Daaesquith - oh wait.
WE CAN’T ALL BE LIKE CHRISTINE
Tagged by alwaysthestars
Rule 1: Always post the rules
Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked, and write 11 new ones
Rule 3: Tag 11 PEOPLE and link them to the post
1. If you had the ability to be in any book/movie universe, which one would you pick? World 12-A from the Chrestomanci series. Edwardian era but with more equality and MAGIC!
2. What is your favorite type of shoe? Black Merrell clogs. Comfortable, slip on, and inobtrusive.
3. What is the most embarrassing thing you have done in front of the largest amount of people? I honestly can’t pin down just one. There have been a lot of times when I’ve gotten really worked up for no reason and had to bear the shame in public. They’ve all started to run together.
4. If there was one skill you wanted to completely master, what would it be? Memory/retention. Not just photographic but easily accessible. That would help with so many things, including learning, language skills, and confidence. Basically I want to be Daynah Donoughue.
5. Who would win in a fight? Kim Kardashian or a duck sized Kanye West? No comment.
6. Speaking of ducks, beavers or ducks? Ducks~
7. Would you rather have the perfect blanket- like size, weight, fabric- for any weather or the perfect notebook- you know how there is a perfect weight of paper and what not and it is just awesome - which one would you choose? I’d choose the blanket. Not that I have anything against notebooks and writing, but with just a notebook you’d still have to use a writing utensil and only write as fast as your hand can go when typing is faster - I’m not a handwriting person. With the blanket you’d have everything it needs right there.
8. Favorite scent? Gianduja!
9. Favorite store? Any music store. There aren’t enough of those around these days.
10. What class would you teach if you had to be a teacher/professor? Keep in mind there are such classes as “How to make your own panchetta” Kudos Portland Community College. Pop-based music theory. There’s no reason to confine musical nerding out to just classical music - why not go for the stuff that’s actually selling? Talk about the basic rules and then compare the music of songwriters who’ve studied them to the songwriters who haven’t and find out why THEY ALL WORK!
1. How are you?
2. What’s your favorite thing about where you live?
3. Least favorite?
4. What song is your JAM right now?
5. When was the last time you were really angry?
6. When did you feel most proud of your self?
7. What or who was the hardest thing or person you’ve had to say goodbye to?
8. If you had to change your name, what would it be?
9. If you had the chance to get a tattoo, no matter what the cost, would you and if so what would it be?
10. What is the meaning of life?
And I tag:
lunaleven, raulgonzalezblanco7, becksgoblue, greglastrade, waitingformybreak, experimentalmadness, comtessedebussy, speakertodragons, spindleshanking, phantomofthesalle, and alwaysthestars again if you want to do another one. NOTE: If you already have a set of questions lined up, I challenge you to answer those AND mine. You don’t have to make up 20 more though.
make me choose: Fred and
asked by thelderpond
dima your voice is like a cloud
State your name: Miriam. But please keep calling me Ela~
State the name that your parents almost named you: Eleanor. And thank goodness they didn’t because then my full real name would be the most redundant-sounding thing ever. Also, if I were a boy, I would be named Sam.Which of your relatives do you get along with the most? All of my family I either get along with really well or hardly know at all so… I don’t know.Did anything embarrassing happen this week? Continually falling asleep in a safari land rover was a bit embarrassing…Do people praise you for your looks? Only when I’m wearing something fancy. Well, except my mom, but she’s a mom so it’s kind of her job to flatter me.
What is your favourite colour of clothing to wear? Black, red, or turquoise.Do you work out every week? When I was dieting I’d work out for ten minutes every day. I’d like to get back into that.Do you like your smile? No. No I don’t. If I smile a little it’s all right, but my bottom lip has a way of stretching so I look like I’m screaming or something.Do you like your eyes? Yeah. Now if they could only decide on a color…Do you think you are pretty? From the bust up.How much money is in your account? I don’t know but it’s about to be a whole lot more and then a whole lot less.Do you want kids? When I have a home and a stable job, sure. Just no sex. Adoption or something.What does your backpack look like: Black, padded, and fraying on the straps.
What celebrity do you think is attractive? just click hereLast movie you saw in theaters: TFiOS
an adventure in space a time + day of the doctor parallels; the very same ideas still present 50 years on.
is there really anything worst than having a notp becoming canon